Friday, July 15, 2011

Let's See How To Start

It's been 1 1/2 months now I'm being a stay at home mum. Looking back, 80% of my time was spent on the children, 10% on house chores, and 10% for my own time! haha..

What does this figure mean? Yes, being a mum to the preschooler and a baby is such a demanding task! I yelled, screamed, and scolded my preschooler whenever necessary. He gets this when he doesn't listen to me and I'm tired. I wonder how does a babysitter/maid handle your children when you're away? Ohh, thank God at least I know what I'm doing instead of leaving your growing kids to the stranger without having any idea what she could have done to your child when she's tired?!

I don't accuse anyone's maid for such misbehavior. But parents must stay alert and extra cautious when they're back from work. Maids can be angels in front of you but behind you we never know. Look for any bruises in your child's body and talk to your children everyday.

I find my schedule is hectic in the 1/2 day morning. This is when I have to bath the kids, do breakfast, do laundry, cooking, and at the same time taking care of the baby. I have to started cooking around 10-11am since I know my baby regularly 'disturbs' while I cook.

My hubby and I just bought her walker yesterday so that can be my helping tool while I cook. But she doesn't like it and cries on the walker. I have to put her with the walker in the kitchen and she still cries. But at least she doesn't crawl and touch things on the kitchen, somehow makes my life a little bit easier.

My schedule is more relaxed around 2pm above after I've given them lunch. I make them sleep around 3-4pm and this is when I can do my own things sometimes haha. Because sometimes one of them sleeps and I need to entertain one of them.

Well let's see how to start teaching my preschooler. I'm planning to buy the books about baby learning and books on how to teach kids to read. Maybe for phonics technique of reading. After I've done reading and apply to the child, I will surely share it here with all my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment