Monday, July 18, 2011

Bacalah Anakku


Yesterday I bought this book at MPH Alpha Angle. I've decided to buy the book to teach my preschooler on how to read. After I've reviewed over the internet, I found the phonics method is the best and most liked by the students, parents, and teachers.

It costs only RM36.90 and consists of 8 books, flashcards, and DVD. Basically, the book guides on how to pronounce the letters (without saying out what are the name of the letters).

My preschooler can master 1/2 of the 1st book in 30 minutes! It's amazing on how this method doable to parents and effective to the young children. My goal is Nazril can read by the time he turned 4 years old on 12/9/2011. I won't force him to learn fast but it will be based on his level of understanding and performance.

I see that Nazril and most kids can catch the sounds quickly. For example, he can remember the words that adults spoken today next week. So, this phonics method is effective especially to young children who are trying to learn more and more vocabulary each day.

I'm planning to teach him maybe 1 book per week. This is so much doable because the book also guides that parents or teachers on how to teach the kids easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment