Saturday, July 2, 2011

Nazril with His Grandparents

Today is a relaxing and 'something missing' Sunday. My active and entertaining preschooler is away with his 'Atuk' and 'Nenek'.

Nazril's always looking forward for my parents to pick him up and bring him to Jaya Jusco or JJ. Because he will spend his wonderful time in the playground and riding the electric cars for 3 rounds! While we only allowed him to play 1 round and no playground if we go there. We wanted to save time while shopping for groceries and carrying the baby. It's difficult to bring the baby when she only wants to stay in the stroller for sleeping. So obviously, my preschooler enjoys more going to JJ with his grandparents.

I miss him when my parents took him away, eventhough for a night. He is talkative and could tickle everyone with his words. That's the reason my parents love to take him away at least once a week.

However, I feel more relaxed when my baby could sleep easily without any noise. The noise from her brother that always makes her stay awake and playing or sleeps for a short time.

Another thing that I love is that I don't have to cook today! haha.. weekend is also my off day, to feel more relaxed and spent time with the family. Mon-Fri is a hectic day especially during cooking time. I have to cook and put my baby down 5 times to the living room because she would cry and go to the kitchen.

Today, I will read more books on how to teach my preschooler at home. Because I'm only planning to send him to preschool next year when he's turned 4. I want to let him play more and learn slowly this year with me. Hmm.. I'm also thinking on how to decorate his 'store' room into more playful room. We can nurture the kid's development in a fun environment, so I need to do something with his messy room now.



No comments:

Post a Comment