Monday, July 4, 2011

Baby Hangs Onto Sofa


My 6 mth old 3 weeks baby has started to hang onto the sofa. She has done this many times since last 2 weeks but still unstable. So I have to watch her very carefully now. When she was 3 mths old, she has rolled over sideways. The doctor said she was fast because usually 4-5 mths baby would do that.

I see she grows faster that her brother. When I'm at the kitchen, her brother would yell at me that she has put her hands on the sofa. Nazril has become my reporter nowadays. So, my cooking time which usually takes about 1 1/2 hour now takes about 2+ hours.

Not only she put her hands on the sofa, her feet has started to walk along the sofa too! That makes me to triple precaution. There are a couple of times where she fell on the carpet and cried. So now I put mattress along the sofa in case I couldn't save her when she's about to fall.

It's great to be at home and is able see every development of your baby. It makes me feel to care and to love her more and more each day. Sometimes, when I'm feeling tired I can also feel the satisfaction in my heart. There's nothing else could replace my two little angels. They are priceless and the super precious gifts I've ever received! thank you God..

No comments:

Post a Comment